We offer packages as well as hourly rates. Choose which is best for you!
Expectant Parents Package:
Consultation $300 (up to 2 hours)
Preparing you for a calm transition to parenting.
New Mommy Package:
- How to have a calm transition with your newborn by providing you practical time proven tips.
- Professional direction on what you will and will not need for your baby.
- Recommendation on the best products.
- How to practically organize your nursery to encourage good sleep habits.
- One follow up phone or email consultation after your baby arrives.
Supporting the family in the first weeks home from the hospital.
Sleepless Mommy and Baby:
- Providing direction on your baby’s needs of sleep and feedings.
- How to settle your baby to sleep and other soothing techniques.
- How your day should look with your newborn.
- Unlimited phone and email consultations for three weeks.
Personalized plan to support your baby's need for sleep; rest for your entire family!
- Thorough examination of your baby’s day and the challenges you are having through the Babiease Questionnaire.
- Providing direction on what amount of sleep your baby needs, how to get your baby to sleep and stay asleep.
- How to teach your baby to sleep and stay asleep.
- How to get your baby to sleep through the night.
- Two weeks of unlimited follow up phone or emails ensuring that our plan is working.
Babiease services are tailored to fit each families needs.
Supporting parents while bringing knowledgeable care that will help ease the transition into parenting.
When working at night:
- Supporting breast feeding (or pumping) and bottle feeding
- Seeing problems, i.e., reflux, developmental, and bringing them to the parents.
- A basic knowledge of medical care of newborns and preemies
- Specialized in the care of twins, triplets, and more.
- Knowledge of how to put the babies onto a schedule and fixing it when a problem arises
- Nursery organization
- Understanding how an apnea monitor works and working with other medical equipment/challenges
- Training nanny and/or family help
- Feedings, bathing, bottle preparation, laundry, etc.
- Follow a feeding schedule, logging along the way
- Encourage the babies to sleep a long stretch
to request more information.
Note: Babiease, LLC is not intended to replace the advise or guidance of your baby's doctor. Consult ALL doctors and medical professionals involved in your baby's care before any medical (i.e., feeding, medications, therapy) changes are made.